Salary: £75 (including travel costs)
Hours: 1 hour when needed.
Locations: We are currently hiring from the following places: London, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Somerset, and Dorset.
Are you good at explaining things and answering questions?
Can you communicate confidently to a group of people?
Would you like to share your experience with a learning disability with others?
In this role you will travel to a venue in your area where you will deliver the Oliver McGowan mandatory training, alongside an experienced trainer.
We will train you at no cost to you.
To be considered for this role you need:
• Lived experience of a learning disability
• A motivation to help people understand how to adapt.
• The confidence to speak to a group of people.
• A passion for sharing your own lived experiences.
• Good communication skills using your own method of communication.
• Live and can travel in any of these localities: London, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Somerset, and Dorset
If you have any questions or would like to express your interest, feel free to get in touch with Amy Bateman through the following contact details:
Additionally, please be aware that we may be expanding to more localities in the near future, so if you are interested, don't hesitate to contact us using the provided email or phone number.