Professional boundaries workshop
Professional boundaries define effective and appropriate interaction between a professional and the people they support. Boundaries exist to protect both the professional and their clients. This workshop is for individuals working in the health and social care sector and highlights the importance and impact of maintaining professional boundaries.
- To define professional boundaries and understand boundary crossings and violations
- To identify and explain boundary issues
- To define responsibilities and commitments within relationships
- To identify the potential consequences of a service provider having loose or poor professional boundaries
- To describe the factors that could make it hard to create and maintain professional boundaries