Dynamic Training is working in partnership with Mencap and other organisations to deliver the Mencap Employ Me London programme across London.
The Employ Me London programme helps young people in London learn the skills they need to get paid work.
To be eligible for the programme, you must:
- be aged between 16 and 24
- live in a London borough (Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Ealing) *
- have a learning disability, learning difficulty or autism
- not be in education, employment or training (NEET)
* these are the boroughs covered by Dynamic Training, if you live in a different London borough, we can refer you to the partner organisation covering that borough.
Our work coach will support you throughout your pre-apprenticeship programme.
Once you are in employment or on an apprenticeship we will also provide a job coach who will help you settle into your new role and develop your skills further.
The programme will help you with
- Digital skills
- C.V. writing
- Interview preparation
- Employability training including communication skills, teamworking skills, problem solving skills
- Employer expectations including reliability, willingness to learn, positivity, vocational profile, functional skills, courses and work experience
If you think you would like to try our programme, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will advise you of the application process.
To download a copy of this information, please click the image below.
This project is jointly funded by Greater London Authority and European Social Fund.